Our featured job this week is for a full-time Accountant in Charleston, SC.
The perfect individual for this role is someone who can deliver timely, accurate financial insights to clients so they can run their businesses more profitably. If you’re looking to take your unique accounting skills and experiences into a fast-paced, progressive environment, this job is perfect for you!
This individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of information input into the financial systems and ensure that financial transactions are executed in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Cost Accounting Systems (CAS)
- Analyze revenue and expenses transactions recognized in the Quickbooks accounting system
- Prepare cost allocations, accruals, journal vouchers
- Perform financial administration, financial analysis, and cost accounting and other duties as assigned
- This position will have the opportunity to grow within the organization.
- 1-2 years of accounting/financial analysis experience.
- Experience with Quickbooks accounting system.
- Detail oriented with desire to expand knowledge and add value to the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong Excel skills
- Possess the ability to work with all levels of personnel
- Strong analytical skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a fun and collaborative team environment
- Must be a quick learner and able to work with people in many locations.
- Must have thorough knowledge of GAAP, CAS, and SOX.
- Previous work experience with small company financials a major plus